Specialist Online Conveyancing Solicitors
Terms and Conditions
Introduction Conveyancingbrokers.co.uk is a referral website enabling our users to obtain residential conveyancing services from Solicitors in England and Wales and other services that we may choose to offer from time to time. Please note that, due to the differences in the legal system applicable, we do not currently deal with Conveyancing in Scotland.
1. If you elect to use this site for your conveyancing, these are our obligations:
1.1 We will allocate a solicitors ' firm to carry out your Conveyancing. The solicitor's firm that we allocate will then be your conveyancing solicitors and you will be their client and the relationship will be subject to the protection afforded by the rules and procedures of the Law Society of England and Wales. The solicitors' firm we allocate to carry out your Conveyancing:
Will be registered with the Law Society as being entitled to practise law within the jurisdiction of England and Wales.
a. will be specialists in Conveyancing, we will not allocate your work to a solicitors' firm with little or no experience of Conveyancing work.
b. will have at least £1 million pounds of Professional Liability Insurance in case something goes wrong.
2. Exceptions To Fixed Legal Fees The legal fees quoted on this website apply only to "standard" conveyancing work. They do not apply to legal work which maybe required beyond the usual conveyancing services . For example, dealing with defective title or tenants in the property will not be covered by the legal fees quoted.
3. Fees Payable To Other Parties The legal fees quoted are the only element of the final price over which we have control. We do not control Disbursements payments to third parties such as Value Added Tax, Stamp Duty, Land Registry fees, fees for searches and so on. Consequently we cannot guarantee that such payments will not rise or fall in line with government policy.
The costs listed are those within a standard transaction. If , in order to complete a transaction, the solicitor has to make further payments to third parties these will be notified to you seperately.
4. Buyers or Sellers Situated Outside England and Wales The legal fees quoted include standard postage and telephone costs within England and Wales. If you, or the property, are outside England and Wales postage and telephone costs will be added to your bill.
5. Cancellation You have the right to cancel the conveyancing service for any reason at any time up to Exchange.
6. Law and Jurisdiction Your use of this site and its contents will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England in respect of any legal disputes relating to this Agreement.
a. we or parties acting on our behalf must store, host, transfer and otherwise process your information in order to refer your request for Conveyancing Services to a Referral Solicitor . You explicitly consent to us handling your personal information, which you have provided for delivery to one or more Referral Solicitors. We shall do our best to ensure that the Referral Solicitors also take adequate security measures in relation to your information. You also consent to us handling the information contained within the PROGRESS REPORT for the purpose of providing you with real time access to that information.
b. some of the personal information that you supply might include sensitive information. As such you explicitly consent to the processing and/or handling by us and/or any Referral Solicitors for the purposes of this Agreement of all sensitive information supplied by you.
9. Referral Solicitors Conveyancing Brokers (www.conveyancingbrokers.co.uk) and Legal Brokers Ltd complies with the Solicitors' Introduction and Referral Code published by the Law Society and any solicitor to whom we may refer you is an independent professional from whom you will receive impartial and confidential advice. You are free to select another solicitor.
As amended by the Solicitors' Introduction and Referral Code Amendment Provisions 1992 (www.guidance.lawsociety.org.uk) The Law Society (the solicitor's governing body), permits solicitors to make agreements with their introducing sources for referral work. Such agreements must comply with a code which is known as the "Solicitors Introduction and Referral Code" which contains strict rules to safeguard your interests as the customer.
Conveyancing Brokers (www.conveyancingbrokers.co.uk) and Legal Brokers Ltd and our panel solicitors have entered into a formal referral agreement under the Solicitors Introduction and Referral code. We charge our solicitors a fee of £75.00 + VAT for each introduced case.
10. Other Matters The website www.conveyancingbrokers.co.uk, and all intellectual property and other rights pertaining to it, are owned by Jonathan Hilton, Managing Director of Legal Brokers Ltd.
Please send any correspondance to our Registered Office;
Legal Brokers Ltd 1 Ashworth Terrace Bolton Lancashire BL2 3JP
Registered in England and Wales. Company No. 05189793
Why Conveyancing Brokers?
- No Hidden Fees
- No Completion - No Fee
- Fixed Legal Fees
- Direct Contacts For Your Lawyer
- Match Any Like-For-Like Quote
- Established and Reliable
- Fast, Friendly and Efficient
Thank you! I have been impressed by your prompt and efficient service and would be happy to recommend you.